A Little Wordy
Duration: 5 - 15 mins
- It's not a game about having the mightiest vocabulary. It's a game about making clever choices.
- It's highly replayable and every game is different.
- Includes two dry erase birdy shields and two dry erase markers.
- Illustrations from the creator of The Oatmeal.
- Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
HOW IT WORKS
DRAW 4 CARDS FROM EACH CLUE DECK
SPICY CLUES COST MORE, BUT CAN BE MORE REWARDING.
DRAW 4 VOWELS AND 7 CONSONANTS
USE THESE TO SPELL YOUR SECRET WORD.
WRITE DOWN YOUR SECRET WORD ON YOUR BLOCKER AND FOLD IT UP
YOU DON'T WANT YOUR OPPONENT TO PEEK AT YOUR WORD!
SCRAMBLE AND SWAP TILES WITH YOUR OPPONENT
YOU WILL USE YOUR OPPONENT'S TILES TO TRY AND GUESS THEIR WORD.
USE CLUE CARDS TO GUESS YOUR OPPONENT'S WORD
THE PLAYER WITH THE MOST BERRIES AT THE END WINS!